We take the chore of cleaning off your hands.
CONTACT US TODAY
Spring Cleaning Service in Boston
Once or twice a year do you look around your Boston home and envision a clutter free space that is shiny and clean? Spring cleaning doesn't only occur in the spring, but anytime you start to feel yourself overwhelmed by the task of keeping your home feeling comfortable and tidy. Rozze Cleaning Solution has a fully tailored one time deep cleaning service to fit your budget and your needs.
How can I tell if I Need a Spring Cleaning?
So you may think that your home is pretty clean and not in need of any form of housekeeping beyond your usual routine. It is good to remember that there are two types of dirt: the seen and the unseen. Unseen dirt hides in plain sight by either being in hard to reach/hidden areas and as a thin layer that cannot be easily noticed. Try out these few strategies to test the true cleanliness of your Boston home.
What you will need:
- A cleaner safe for the surface you want to check
- A clean cloth
- A step ladder
What to check:
- With a clean cloth and some cleaner, wipe down a small section of a wall in a room. Look at the cloth? If there is visible dirt, then you can safely assume that that dirt is covering every wall and perhaps the ceiling.
- With a clean cloth and some cleaner, and a step ladder if necessary, wipe the top of any surface that is usually too high to see. Inspect the cloth for the amount of dirt.
- Look at your tiles and inspect the grout. Clean a very small part of the grout. Is there a notable difference?
- Look behind furniture and appliances? Is it clean?
- Also check the metal objects in your home. Are they tarnished and in need of a polishing?
If you find that your Boston home is not as clean as you thought, then it is time to call upon the spring cleaning services of Rozze Cleaning Solution. A onetime deep clean performed by our housekeeping team will make a world of difference.